Monday, October 1, 2012

Brainstorming Games Revisited / Aircraft Design


The aircraft design game is like a true dream game for me. It is like my fantasy game. The only problem here is that I think I do not have the time or skills to create this game as I want it. However, I am not giving up on this game. If I get better at game development and get some people to help me, someday I am going to make the aircraft design game. I think it would be great to have a game that the player must build an aircraft to suit the needs of the scenario introduced. How much is considered, or how detailed the aircraft becomes, can be determined by the level of difficulty that the player chooses. I get a feeling of fun just thinking about this game.

1 comment:

  1. This game definately sounds like it would be a very fun game for anyone that loves a technical challenge. One thing, i was curious if the entire game would just be building the aircraft and then a simulator decides how effective it was for the mission or would you take it a step forward and actually let the player fly the airplane they designed to complete a mission? Also would there be any constraints budget or material wise or would it be anything they can dream of?

    ReplyDelete