Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shockwave Prototype

         I really wanted to create something not only with function, but also with little theme. I suppose that for a prototype the function is more purposeful than the theme. Anyway, I do not really intend for my final product (Shockwave) to be very near to the design of this prototype. Rather, I think the similarities will be in the idea. The random electricity that must be neutralized. I am more leaning towards a 3d type tube shooting game. When playing this prototype, you have a time limit of 30 seconds wherein you must try and neutralize as many floating charges as possible. Just touch the charges and they will be destroyed. My top score is 31, but that is on a laptop (no mouse).

Here is the current link:

Shockwave-Prototype


1 comment: